Serving Wichita – and all of Kansas – since 1996
About ACM Removal–Kansas, LLC
ACM Removal is a locally owned and operated business specializing in mold removal and asbestos detection and remediation, as well as other services. Founded in 1996, Paul Ryan purchased ACM Removal in 2016. Renamed ACM Removal–Kansas, LLC, the company continues to serve all of Kansas from its home office in Wichita.
- Mold – Removal, remediation
- Asbestos – Inspection, material sampling and testing, removal, abatement, disposal
- Animal droppings – Removal, clean-up, disposal
- Selective demolition – Removal and disposal of flooring, walls, ceilings, cabinets, appliances, contents
Serving residential, commercial and government entities
We work with home and business owners, facility and property managers, contractors, realtors and house flippers to provide quick turnaround on jobs. We are all about quality work and customer service!
Certifications and designations
ACM Removal holds the following certifications and designations:
- Small Business Administration SBA 8(a) Business Development
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Wichita Emerging Business
Awards and ratings
ACM Removal is a highly rated, proven service vendor.
- A+ rating – Wichita Better Business Bureau
- Angie’s List Super Service Award – 2016
- HomeAdvisor screened and approved
Paul Ryan, owner and manager
Paul Ryan is an EPA-certified asbestos contractor, supervisor and project designer. He has degrees in engineering and business administration. Paul has broad management experience, including such roles as director of operations for Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics and plant manager of CNH Global (CASE Corporation).
Contact us now.
For more information, a complimentary proposal and to schedule services, contact ACM Removal now at 316.684.1800.